Chart Watch
Beyonce Bounces Back


Beyonce's "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" retakes pole position after playing second fiddle to T.I. and Rihanna's "Live Your Life" for a single week. Lady Gaga continues her climb from dancefloor obscurity to household name as "Just Dance" moves 4-3. The chart's biggest airplay gainer is Kanye West's "Heartless" which rose 16-7. Last week, it was noted that six of the top ten songs in the country came from only three albums. This week tops that with eight songs coming from either Beyonce's I Am...Sasha Fierce, T.I.'s Paper Trail, Britney Spear's Circus, or Kanye West's 808s & Heartbreak.

1. "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" - Beyonce
2. "Live Your Life" - T.I. feat. Rihanna
3. "Just Dance" - Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis
4. "Circus" - Britney Spears
5. "Whatever You Like" - T.I.
6. "Womanizer" - Britney Spears
7. "Heartless" - Kanye West
8. "Hot N Cold" - Katy Perry
9. "If I Were A Boy" - Beyonce
10. "Love Lockdown" - Kanye West

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new headliner. The other one was getting kind of old.

Post a Comment

top