Grammy Winners

I got a 6/12 for my predictions. That ain't bad. It ain't good either. I nailed it with the Krauss and Plant collaboration though, didn't I? I know I suck at updating this week but I've been bogged down with school. Commentary on the Grammys is forthcoming.

Album of the Year: Raising Sand - Alison Krauss & Robert Plant
Record of the Year: "Please Read My Letter" - Alison Krauss & Robert Plant
Song of the Year (goes to songwriter): "Viva La Vida" - Coldplay
Best New Artist: Adele
Best Pop Vocal Performance Female: "Chasing Pavements" - Adele
Best Pop Vocal Performance Male: "Say" - John Mayer
Best Pop Vocal Performance Group: "Viva La Vida" - Coldplay
Best Pop Vocal Album: Rockferry - Duffy
Best Dance Recording: "Harder Better Faster Stronger" - Daft Punk
Best Dance Album: Alive 2007 - Daft Punk
Best R&B Recording: "Miss Independent" - Ne-Yo
Best R&B Album: Jennifer Hudson - Jennifer Hudson
Best Country Vocal Performance Female: "Last Name" - Carrie Underwood
Best Country Vocal Performance Male: "Letter To Me" - Brad Paisley
Best Country Album: Troubadour - George Srait
Best Rock Vocal Performance: "Sex On Fire" - Kings of Leon
Best Rock Album: Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends - Coldplay
Best Alternative Album: In Rainbows - Radiohead
Best Rap Performance Duo/Group: "Swagga Like Us" - T.I. feat. Jay-Z, Kanye West, & Lil Wayne
Best Rap Album: Tha Carter III - Lil Wayne
Best Music Video Short Form: "Pork and Beans" - Weezer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top