Bristol Palin, Levi Johnston Plan to Tie the Knot

     If you were wondering why Levi Johnston made a public apology for dissing his baby's grandma, the answer can be found on the front page of Us Weekly.

     "I really thought we were over," said Levi to the magazine. "I think we both just started talking - and then we took Tripp for a walk." That night, he texted Bristol: "I miss you. I love you. I want to be with you again." Bristol "was in shock."  The two have been engaged for two weeks.

     Bristol said that she hopes her mother, former GOP Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, will accept their decision.  How could she not?  I'm sure every mother would love for her daughter to marry her baby daddy after posing for Playgirl and publicly trashing the her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top