Will.I.Am Explains the New Twitter Through Song

     Twitter has recently unveiled a new layout for the website that includes functions meant to make sharing media, content, and conversations easier. The new clean look might be a little disorienting to users of the old format, but luckily, wannabe Voice of our Generation and lover of all things cutting edge will.i.am has created a video with the help of Nicki Minaj and the Buggles showing off the microblogging site's new feature. It's actually pretty neat. #Checkitout

1 comments:

HesstonsHullabaloo said...

I'm not sure how I felt about that video. It was going so fast I couldn't figure out what the heck he was doing. Good thing I'm already a pro with twitter. I did like the end with Samuel L. Jackson's unforgettable (Mother effin) Snakes on a (Mother effin) Plane quote. Holler for that.

Post a Comment

top