Are They Human Or Are They Spacemen?
Last night the Killers performed their new single "Human" (now available on iTunes) as well as premiered another new Day & Age track, "Spaceman"on Saturday Night Live. Brandon Flowers rocked a suit with feather shoulders and sans facial hair, he looked more like a missionary than anyone else in the band. His dance moves were lacking, but we love him nevertheless. Unfortunaltey, any and all clips of the SNL performance have been taken down, but at least we can enjoy a performance of "Spaceman" in New Jersey this summer and the Less Provacative Songs of Katy Perry.



2 comments:

vicm said...

You can make up anything you want to put in place of 'I kissed a girl'. It's wonderful. I love it. Back in the day, my sister would replace 'lying naked on the floor' in the "Torn" song with 'frying bacon on the floor'. Same concept. Family friendly!

Anonymous said...

I saw a boat and I liked it...

Post a Comment

top