Jay-Z Moves "On To The Next One" In Creepy Video

    I have recently fallen in love with Jay-Z's The Blueprint 3 all over again.  It's one of 2009's best albums.  Hova recently put out the video for the album's fourth single, "On To The Next One" feat. Swizz Beatz (I've also fallen in love with saying "Swizz Beats", go on, say it, it's fun).
   The video is creepy, but it's the kind of creepy that you can't turn away.  I think Jay-Z has been watching too many Lady Gaga videos.  There are a bunch of sketchy guys in face paint, skulls, and burning basketballs.  Check out the video after the jump.


"On To The Next One" feat. Swizz Beatz


I can't wait to read the analysis linking this video to the Illuminati.  Bring it on.

2 comments:

Ams4Ever said...

Creepy is an understatement...but nonetheless a very interesting video. Love the song-and the fact that it is not the edited version (those just bug me). Favorite line would be No I am not a virgin I use my balls (well he said it is spanish) and grow the f*** up!

hun*ter said...

Haha, edited versions bug you. Bad Amy!

Post a Comment

top