The Hundred in the Hands - Pigeons



Being a graphic designer I am constantly looking at all media forms through a visual filter. That's why I usually prefer to watch music videos over just listening to the album. To be successful in the music industry you have to create a style for yourself both musically and visually.

During one of my late-night perusals of blogs I ran across a music video by a band I had never heard of, The Hundred in the Hands, who are from NY. The vid is for the song Pigeons which in and of itself is original and catchy. But what I loved most about it was the cinematography. You literally feel as though you are just as wasted as she is with all the camera movement. And how awesome is it that her vomit becomes fireworks. The visual creativity and pacing is what makes this a great music video.



The Hundred in the Hands - Pigeons (Music Video) from DANIELS on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top