Justin Bieber to Publish 'Photographic Memoir'

Justin Bieber is writing a memoir. Justin Bieber is 16. Granted, he has accomplished quite a lot for a 16-year-old, but hasn't most of it happened in the last ONE year? It doesn't matter though, because J.Bieb is coming out with a 'photographic memoir' (probably the best kind for his fans) which will be released in October by HarperCollins and will certainly be a hit. The colon-heavy title: 'Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story.'

"Every day I wake up and count my blessings," Bieber said in a statement released Monday by the publisher. "My fans have played such a large part in all of this and they help me live my dreams every day. I'm excited to share just a little bit more of my world with them through this book."

"I think this is going to be something they can all enjoy," Bieber said of his fans. "This is just another way for me to say thank you to my fans."

1 comments:

Jims Porter said...

I pre-ordered this yesterday. OMGWTFLOLGTG.

Post a Comment

top