Lady Gaga Hates Pants

Lady Gaga was recently spotted by Chicago police and called out for her lack of pants. She told the Daily Star, "All you saw was this half-naked girl on the street yelling at some cop...'It's fashion! I'm an artist!' " Other Gagaisms regarding her love of exposing flesh:

"I just don't feel that it's all that sexy. It's weird. And uncomfortable. I look at photos of myself, and I look like such a tranny! It's amazing! I look like Grace Jones, androgynous, robo, future fashion queen. It's not what is sexy. It's graphic, and it's art. But that's what's funny: Well, yeah, I take my pants off, but does it matter if your pants are off if you've got eight-inch shoulder pads on, and a hood, and black lipstick and glasses with rocks on them? I don't know. That's sexy to me. But I don't really think anybody's d- is hard, looking at that. I think they're just confused, and maybe a little scared."

"It's not that I don't like pants, I just choose not to wear them some days."

"My grandmother is basically blind, but she can make out the lighter parts, like my skin and hair. She says, ‘I can see you, because you have no pants on.' So I'll continue to wear no pants so that my grandma can see me."

You go Gaga, you go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top